Policies and guidelines
- We advise that you pre-register online to reserve your classes and workshops to secure your spot. To do so, create an account on our MINDBODY online site, or download our Vaudreuil Yoga APP on your Iphone or Android device. We do not take pre-registration by phone.
- If you are not able to get to your practice on time, you must cancel your reservation at least 1 hour prior. All late cancellations or no-shows will result in an unpaid class.
- All drop-in visits will be accommodated on a first-come first-serve basis, space permitting. Cancellations or changes made to our classes will be available online so please consult our schedule regularly.
- All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
- We accept payment by cash, Interact, Visa and MasterCard. Receipts will be issued via email upon request. Please inform the teacher/desk staff at the time of purchase if a receipt is required.
- All memberships are non-refundable, non-sharable and non-transferable.
- Please contact us for more information about private sessions, semi-private classes and corporate packages.
- For student discounts, a valid student identification is required upon purchase and is subject to future verification.
Extensions or suspensions
- The introductory month special and the unlimited month cannot be extended or suspended.
- All membership extensions and suspensions are subject to strict guidelines. See membership details for further explanation.
- The introductory month is valid as of the first class.
- Limit of one per person.
- The introductory month cannot be shared, extended, suspended, transferred or refunded.
- Class cards include 5, 10 and 20 class cards.
- Class cards do not expire, unless otherwise mentioned (i.e. special promotions)
- All class cards are non-refundable.
Membership details (VAUDREUIL VIP, SUNRISE PASS, GMA, FULL FREEDOM PASS)
- All contracts have a minimum 4-month engagement and are auto-renewable every 12 months.
- All contracts require a credit card, which will be charged on a monthly basis.
- A contract can be cancelled following the initial 4-month commitment. A written request must be submitted to via the cancellation form a minimum of 30 DAYS prior to the next scheduled payment. Click here to fill the cancellation form.
- A suspension may granted any time following the initial 4-month commitment for a maximum of 30 consecutive days, minimum of 14 consecutive days, in the contract year, or 2 suspensions totaling no more than 30 days.
- In order to suspend you must provide a minimum 30 days notice as per your contract. Click here to fill the suspension form.
- 10$ fee for the second suspension request.
- Memberships cannot be shared, transferred or refunded.
- The Sunrise Pass membership includes unlimited access to our am weekday classes (all classes from 6am to 12pm), as well as our 9:00am and 11:00am weekend classes (access to all other classes for only 10$).
- GMA Membership allows you to practice in all 4 studios of Montreal area and at Moksha Yoga Vaudreuil.
- Our members members have 20% to 40% discount on workshops.
- Retail 10% off regular prices on yoga props, towels, mats and clothes – excluding food and beverages.
- Share the sweat. Introduce your friends with one FREE class anytime!
- The unlimited packages include the 1-month unlimited, the 3-month unlimited, the 6-month unlimited and the 1-year unlimited.
- Unlimited packages are valid from date of first class.
- Some of the unlimited packages can be extended, for a minimum of 5 days (not valid for a week-end leave) under these terms:
- 1 month unlimited:
- The unlimited month is valid as of the first class.
- The unlimited month cannot be shared, extended, suspended, transferred or refunded.
- 3 month unlimited: Can be extended up to two times, totalling 3 weeks
- 6 months unlimited: Can be extended up to three times, totalling 6 weeks
- 1 year unlimited: Can be extended up to four times, totalling 10 weeks
- 1 month unlimited:
- All extensions notification must sent by email at the studio prior to the leaving/absence.
- Extensions are added to the end of their membership package.
- Pre-registration is recommended for workshops to secure your place.
- We recommend all workshops be paid in full before the day of the event. An unpaid registration risks being removed from the workshop if it becomes full.
- No refunds will be offered if you do not cancel the minimum 48 hours prior to the start of the workshop.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter workshops more than 10 minutes after the beginning of the workshop. No refunds will be given for late arrivals who miss their workshop.
- Minimum of 5 persons to start a corporate session.
- 10 to 20% off regular price depending on number of students.
- For group cancellation, you must cancel the class reservation at least 24 hours prior to have no cancellation fee.
- For single cancellation, a no-shows will result in a used class.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted.